How to Order
In order to place an order in BKee Zakka, you need to sign up as our member first. It only involves a few steps and it is free of charge. After signing up, the system will send you a welcome email automatically.
Please kindly note that currently we accept orders via our website only. You need to submit the orders and complete the payment process online. Our customer service representatives cannot place the orders for you. And also we do not accept orders via phone, email, fax and other methods.
Here is the flow of shopping and completing an order in our web site:
- Browse and choose items.
- Add items to your shopping cart.
- Finish shopping.
- Checkout your shopping cart.
- If this is your first time to shop in our web site, you need to create an account in our web site first by using your email address. If you are a returning customer, please sign in your account.
- Fill in the information of recipient, including his/her full name, shipping address and contact phone number.
- Choose the payment method.
- Complete the payment process (If you choose to pay via PayPal or credit card, you will receive an email receipt from PayPal for your successful payment).
- After paying your order, you will receive an order confirmation email for your successful order.
- After receiving your paid order, we will start preparing your order and arrange delivery.
- You can check the latest status of your order from your member account.
- After dispatching your order, we will send a shipping notice to you. You can check the latest delivery status of your package by using the tracking number included in the shipping notice.
- Finally, the package is delivered to your shipping address.